How Does Leadership Evaluation Work?
- We assist you in defining the type of leadership that best fits your organization’s culture and strategic objectives.
- Each leadership model has a description of associated competencies. We can also enrich the evaluation with our competency dictionary.
- We conduct a competency assessment of your leaders.
- We provide you with results and reports to understand how to improve.
- We offer guidance on delivering results to leaders.
- We provide guidance on developing the competencies that need improvement.
Our leadership development model is structured around 4 leadership styles that we consider crucial for organizational development:
A leader focused on the strategic use of digital assets for a brand or organization to achieve business or online presence objectives, strengthening its reputation, focusing on external perspectives, delegating, promoting boldness, favoring action over planning, and valuing collaboration over individual effort.
Facilitative leadership, responsible for empowering teams, providing them with the knowledge and resources necessary to work efficiently on their own and making them accountable for their tasks.
Leadership capable of adapting and effectively facing unforeseen challenges and changes. Being able to overcome adversity, recover quickly, and keep moving forward. A resilient leader handles pressure, stress, and difficulties while maintaining a positive and solution-oriented attitude.
Leadership capable of maintaining the organization’s success and prosperity without compromising the well-being of people, the environment, or the economy. It considers the needs and expectations of all stakeholders and seeks innovative and effective solutions to address the social, environmental, and economic challenges facing the organization.
Why is Measuring leadership competencies important?
If you want to know more, at Openmet Group we write our own articles in order to help you grow your business
How often have you heard and read that “the most engaged employees have better attitudes on a day-to-day basis and are better able to adapt to change”? But, in spite…
This article attempts to show the keys to OpenMet’s work environment model based on EFQM. In the 5F model, “The 5 factors for assessing human and organizational potential”, the first…
Delegation is one of the necessary skills of any Leader. Good delegation is far more than the transfer of tasks and functions. To delegate properly, we need to analyze the…