What is the service quality evaluation for?
This type of project allows us to obtain direct feedback from clients and to have objective metrics on the aspects that we should improve in our service in order to increase their satisfaction and loyalty. They also serve to identify points for improvement and critical areas that help us improve the company.
Desired objectives and results
- Service quality evaluation
- Identify strong points and areas for improvement
- Open a direct channel of communication between employee and company
- Improve internal customer orientation processes
- Evaluate sales and after-sales processes
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Obtain objective data for decision-making
How we work
- We can adapt to survey models provided by the client, and we advise our clients on how to improve their questionnaires, based on our experiences in using different methodologies (e.g. Servqual).
- We provide support for communication with those taking the survey
- We manage the distribution and data capture process using electronic, in-person, telephone and/or printed surveys
- If required we can explore client opinion through individual interviews and focus groups
- We provide access to the Openmet Feedback Manager platform which allows users to visualise information in a Business Intelligence environment and automatically produce reports
- We analyse and present the results of the study, pinpointing strengths and areas for improvement, or carrying out Gap analysis.
- We help and support you throughout the process
If you want to know more, at Openmet Group we write our own articles in order to help you grow your business
One of the most important challenges that we face at Openmet when it comes to customer surveys is the need for brevity. In general, the time spent by customers completing…
Survey Analytics – Distribution of Answers The first analysis of the results of a customer satisfaction survey, customer experience or NPS is typically hierarchical or dimensional. This analysis involves analyzing…
In our day-to-day work as a firm that conducts customer satisfaction and experience projects and surveys, we often come across the same dilemma:We want to ask and find out lots…