Consulting and conducting customer surveys
These projects involve carrying out surveys on a customer sample on whom the company has no information in order to precisely identify their characteristics, using this information for decision making in sales, marketing, communication and pricing.
Goals and desired results on the customer profile
- Learn about client or user profile
- Identify key business cohorts
- Open a direct channel of communication between employee and company
- Improve market processes and sales campaigns
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- Obtain objective data for decision-making
How we work customer profiles studies
- We help to design the segmentation questionnaire
- We manage the distribution and data capture process using electronic, in-person, telephone and/or printed surveys
- When necessary we apply the statistical calculations required to correct or weight information
- We provide access to the Openmet Feedback Manager platform which allows users to visualise information in a Business Intelligence environment and automatically produce reports
- We analyse and present the results of the study, pinpointing strengths and areas for improvement.
- We help and support you throughout the process
We talk about employee engagement, work environment, customer satisfaction, electronic surveys and much more
One of the most important challenges that we face at Openmet when it comes to customer surveys is the need for brevity. In general, the time spent by customers completing…
Survey Analytics – Distribution of Answers The first analysis of the results of a customer satisfaction survey, customer experience or NPS is typically hierarchical or dimensional. This analysis involves analyzing…
In our day-to-day work as a firm that conducts customer satisfaction and experience projects and surveys, we often come across the same dilemma:We want to ask and find out lots…