How to do a good market research?
Research channels and techniques to obtain reliable customer data for decision making
Openmet market researches put at your disposal all kinds of channels and techniques to obtain reliable data to obtain this knowledge:
- Electronic surveys
- CATI telephone surveys
- Face-to-face surveys
- QR codes
- SMS / WhatsApp surveys
- Surveys and paper forms (processed with scanner)
- Customer interviews
- Focus groups
Goals of a market research and desired results
- Obtain customer feedback, opinions and data that are relevant, rigorous and through the most appropriate channel
- Have KPIs, metrics, indicators and objective data for decision making
- Get to know clients in depth: the Experience they live, their Satisfaction, their Perceptions and their Profile
- When necessary, design processes so that the capture of information is constant and automated
- Increase the competitiveness of the company and competitive advantages
- Identify points for improvement, critical areas and business opportunities
How we work within the market research project
- Our experts will advise you on the methodology, the questionnaire, the process to follow and the system to obtain customer feedback.
- Statistical rigor is the foundation stone of any good study.
- We use whatever channels and technology are necessary to understand and speak to customers.
- We adapt: we carry out from small projects to large international studies and in multiple languages.
- You have at your disposal the Openmet Feedback Manager platform, which allows easy visualization and analysis of the results in a Business Intelligence environment, from which you can also create all kinds of automatic reports
- Our experts will analyze and present the results of the study
- We help you throughout the process, so that everything goes well and you obtain relevant results that help your company improve
We talk about employee engagement, work environment, customer satisfaction, electronic surveys and much more
One of the most important challenges that we face at Openmet when it comes to customer surveys is the need for brevity. In general, the time spent by customers completing…
Survey Analytics – Distribution of Answers The first analysis of the results of a customer satisfaction survey, customer experience or NPS is typically hierarchical or dimensional. This analysis involves analyzing…
In our day-to-day work as a firm that conducts customer satisfaction and experience projects and surveys, we often come across the same dilemma:We want to ask and find out lots…